Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SLC

This weekend we took off and went to Salt Lake. Cody had tickets to go to the Jazz vs Suns game with my family and I needed to get away and go shopping. We left really early on Saturday and Cassie rode up with us. We shopped at the Gateway all day until it was time for them to go to the game. Izybel and I stayed in the hotel room while they all went because I didn't want to wrestle with her all game. The weather was so nice on Saturday and we didn't even have to wear jackets....we were so suprised to wake up on Sunday to the blizzard that was going on and it kind have ruined all our plans so we pretty much just came home on Sunday.

On Saturday when we were walking back to our hotel from the Gateway Cody noticed the back enterance to the Energy Solutions Center where there were only a few people standing there. So of course Cody had to stand there and see what is going on. I guess they let people stand there while the players drive up and most of the players stop and will give you an autograph and stuff. Cody was in heaven with the idea of this. He busted out his jazz shirt he had just bought at the mall and we waited and got a few autographs. I wish he would have never found out about that spot because now I know when he goes to games he will be camping out there. It was kind have neat to see the players in their normal clothes and their nice rides. We got to see Kirlinko, Brewer, Korver, Millsap, Williams and the Coach Jerry Sloan. (I'm sure I spelled half of their names wrong)

The first pic is of Shaq, second one is of Kyle Korver and the rest are us at the Gateway





2 comments:

Hailey said...

Jeeze, don't ya think cass could have smiled in that pic!

Fullmer said...

oh i love the pics it looked so nice and warm