Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lil' DIVA-

So Izybel has been pretty bad lately thinking that she gets whatever she wants. She's pretty smart too! If there's something she knows she can't have she will act all nice and give kisses and slowly grab or make her way to that thing. Or her other way of getting something is to just throw a fit. There is nothing more humiliating than your kid freaking out over something in a store and everyone starring at you like what are you going to do. I try not to give into her, but sometimes it's hard and it's just easier to give it to her and spare the embarrassment. Cody says I spoil her too much, but whatever, she threw a fit the other day to get a doll at Wal Mart and he bought it for her! She has this look she does now and if you make her mad or do something she didn't like she will just give you this nasty little look. We all laugh every time she does it.







This picture is pretty funny. When we were in Boise shopping Hailey had shown Izybel this purse and she loved it! My dad was the one pushing her in her stroller and he told Hailey to take it away from her so they could leave the store. Hailey told him that she wasn't going to take it from her and make her mad. Well, why they were talking about this Izybel was still examining the purse and she grabbed the price tag, looked at it and looked right up at my dad and said "Grandpa?" So, as you can see he bought her the purse and she got a cute pair of glasses to go with it too.



I took this one of her yesterday......She looks cute right?!


Well, right after that one she told me "NO NO" and gave me this look.

4 comments:

Hillary said...

I wonder where she got that attitude? She is adorable even with that mean look.

Hailey said...

I KNOW where she got that attitude. .you weren't called the bratty sister for no reason! That look is totally what she does when she gets mad at you.... she's definatly a diva! I love her sooo much!

Fullmer said...

Where did this blonde hair and BLUE eyes come from!!! :) she is a doll!!

Kim said...

Izy cracks me up! I hope she is teaching Cylie the ropes on how to be a TRUE diva! I love how she gets so excited when Cylie gets to daycare in the morning! You are sure going to have your hands full with Izy aren't you!