Monday, December 29, 2008

Salt Lake

On Saturday my Dad, Julie and all my sisters and I went down to Salt Lake. We had a blast. We all went and ate at Benihana than took a carriage ride around the town and it was freezing. Than we all went back to the hotel and swam. The next morning we all ordered room service breakfast and than we were off the the mall. We did a little bit of shopping and than we headed home. It was a really short trip but it was nice to get away.

Eating at Benihana

Izybel and Kenlee



Hailey and Nash at Benihana

4 comments:

Hailey said...

SL was fun. Except for wrestling Nash & Izy at Benihannas! It was some good food though! Izybel is the cutest! I can see where she gets her good looks after seeing that pic of me you posted!

The Williams Family said...

What a fun trip. The Temple is so pretty at Christmas time. I love Izybel's headband. Her flower is so cute! You always have her looking so fashionable. Yes, I am a mean Mom, Lexie no longer has bottle. It was harder on me than it was one her. It makes bedtime really hard! We missed you at the Christmas party.

Fullmer said...

Ha! Yes we do but that is because that is what the Military does to you! Other than the Kauai trip that was just for fun for Derrick coming home from Iraq!
It is fun! Yes Tyra is full of it!! You just wait!! hahaha yours will be too more and more each day! Where their 2 oh ya you just wait! :)

Will+Krys said...

I wish we could have gone :( Anywho ya I cant believe she's 5 I cried all day! She kept telling me it was a GOOD day because now she dosent have to take naps! She says the funniest stuff...though sometimes she says the most embarassing off the wall things ")