Friday, December 19, 2008

Since I'm new to this whole blog thing I decided to blog about the light of our lives, Izybel. She's such a funny little girl and I can't believe how much time flies when you have a kid. Sometimes I can't believe she's one, I feel like I just had her. It amazes me how she has grown into her own little personality. She makes us smile every single day, and we enjoy every minute of her. I don't remember what life was without her.




This is Izybel a few days old.
Here she is two months old. This is when she really started to show her personality.

Izybel at 5-6 months old. She loved her jumper she lived in it.

Izybel with Dad, and Izybel with Mom.






These are the most recent pictures of Izybel. I swear she growns and learns new things everyday. Her two favorite words are "Happy Birthday" and " No No." She has quite the vocabulary for a one year old and loves to copy people. Since she was tiny she has LOVED animals. She's a very friendly girl too. She would rather be held by a stranger than Cody an me. We love her very much and cherish every minute with her.

6 comments:

The Williams Family said...

I LOVE your family picutre.It turned out so good. My mother was telling me about how impressed she was with your christmas card. I now see why. It is so sad to look back and see how much our babies have grown. Time Flies!

olsen said...

Wow I cant believe how fast time goes! Your daughter is adorable! Tell Cody and Joe and I said hi! Its good to hear from you guys! Are you still in Blackfoot?

Mrs. B said...

Hi, I'm Jer, Zach and Becky's mom. I can't believer how big Isabel is, and what a cutie. I'm with you--it seems like you just had her.

Mrs. B said...

Oops, sorry, I spelled her name wrong. I actually really like that spelling, too (yours I mean).

Jessica said...

Izzy is so cute! I'm glad you decided to start a blog.

Hillary said...

I saw your blog from your comment on Natalie's. Izzy is so cute and I can't imagine where she gets being a diva from :) email me and I'll send you an invite to our blog (hillarymickelsenphotography@yahoo.com)