Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I got beauty taggged, so here it goes........

MY FOUNDATION: Bare Minerals...it's the best evyer
MY BLUSH: I don't wear blush
MY DAY CREAM: I don't use any I guess cuz I didn't even know what it was!
MY LIPSTICK: just clear gloss
MY ESSENTIAL BEAUTY PRODUCT: Bronzer....for some reason I think it makes me look alot better
MY FAVORITE PRODUCT: Bare Minerals Bronzer
MY PERFUME: Hollister, Tommy Hilfiger, Victoria Secret...whatever I feel like
MY NAILS: are gross...they need some serious attention
MY FEET: always pink...but they need some attention right now too
MY HANDS: ??? Dry....I wash them ALL the time.
THREE PRODUCTS TO TAKE ON A DESERT ISLAND: Sunscreen, some GOOD lotion( when I went to hawaii I didnt use lotion and when I came back my skin was like a snake peeling and stuff...My face literally fell off, it was SO gross.) and good lip moustirizer
WOMEN I ADMIRE FOR THERE BEAUTY: Jessica Alba, Eva Mendez and Longoria
WOMEN WITH THE BEST SENSE OF STYLE: Vanessa Minillo(Nick Lacey's gf) Jessica Simpson..
MY ULTIMATE DREAM: To be the best mom and wife that I can be!!~

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I'm sure you don't even need makeup...you've always had a great complexion. Your fair skinned, blue eyed girl is going to be really jealous of her mom and dad on that one:)