Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving!-

Here are a few of our thanksgiving pictures. It makes me sad to look at these pictures of Izybel because she doesn't look like a baby anymore....she looks like such a big girl.
Atleast we are more then half way done for baby number 2!! I swear pregnancy is the longest 9 months ever...I forgot how miserable and uncomftorable being pregnant really was...oh well, it's all worth it in the end though...right!?!....and we had a couple more U/S the past month and are now having a baby girl!! I couldn't be more excited for Izybel to have a baby sister, and plus girls are better. Cody was a little depressed but got over it, he's just going to have to deal with all us girls. We can't wait for this little one to get here.







3 comments:

Derek and Laressa Hanni said...

How exciting. Two girls! I sometimes wish J had a little sis instead of a brother, but I wouldn't trade him. Two girls will be super fun. Congats!

Hailey said...

Those 2 little girls are going to fight just like you and I did... you know that right! Fighting over the phone, over shoes, over belts... and everything else.

Tes said...

Hailey. I do remember you and Kendall fighting over Phones, Shoes, Clothes? Some of those fights got pretty bad. LOL!~ I am exited for you Kendall 2 little girls would be So Fun!~