Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fall

I can't believe that Fall time is already here. It just seems like this year has flown by. It's crazy for me to think that I have a 2 year old now too. It makes me sad to think 2 years have already gone by and I feel like I just had her. Izybel had such a good Birthday, other then she had ear aches. We had family over and had a pizza party and cupcakes. And she was spoiled as always. Izybel is at such a fun age. It seems like she learns new things everyday. She is really good at talking and learns new things to say everyday. We have to be careful what we say around her too, because she's really quick at picking things up we've learned.
Other exciting things that have happened is that we're expecting another baby, and this one's a BOY! I'm a little nervous about having a boy, but Cody is thrilled! Izybel doesn't fully understand the concept of it...she thinks she has a baby in her belly too. It'll be a big adjustment having 2 kids, but I'm sure I'll love it. Now if March would just hurry up and get here already.








6 comments:

Hailey said...

I love that pic of Nash and Izy sitting on the stairs! They love eachother. I'm so glad your having a boy, Nash will probably hurt him a few times though. But I'm glad that now you will know what boys are like... we can cry together!

Derek and Laressa Hanni said...

Hey that is awesome that you guys are having another one. You will do great with two. Boys are way different from girls though, but they are just as fun. Izy's cupcake cake was so cute, where did you have it done?

Hillary said...

Its about time you posted something on here! I didn't even know you were pregnant. It probably wasn't a secret, I am just out of the loop I'm sure. You will love having a boy and March is a great time for a baby...I loved Zeke coming the middle of February. By the time you want to take him out and about it will be warming up and no one will be sick! Congrats!

Tes said...

Izy's birthday looked like a ton of fun. Its exiting and sad she is two. They grow so fast. Its weird that we are sensitive to the milestones our kids go through, we would have never guessed that we would be this compassionate, at 15. Do you have any names picked out for your little baby?

Kim said...

I just love little Dizy! hehe! I love how every morning she tells me she is two! SO DANG CUTE! What a fun birthday outfit! And that cake is so adorable! LOVE IT!

Fullmer said...

love the pics
she is getting so big!!
i love nash and iz sooo cute!!!
the cake is aweomse!!!!!!!!!!! Ilove it!!!

and congrats on the boy i have told you before but supse excited for you!!